When it's online, you can see statistics and command help here.
How To Have Your Own MMBot
- Download the C# 4.0 source code here
- You can find a prebuilt MMBot.exe in MMBotDist/Pre-Built/MMBot
- Also in that folder are several INI files:
- set opname to the nick you normally use on IRC
- set password to a password you can use to regain control of the bot with "/msg MMBot op password"
- MMBot.ini lists the servers that it can join and the channels it will join automatically
- When it joins a server, you may want to change its nick from the default with the "!nick newnick" command
- If you register it with NickServ, use "/msg MMBot nspass password" to have it remember the password